Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sherlock Season 3 Trailer

It's been two years since Sherlock had a season, and BBC decides to release a 26 second trailer, I suspect Moffat. Ever since the trailer came out two days ago, Tumblr has decided to make 8763838 posts, gifs, and edits about it. I mean, John has a freakin' mustache, something happened to Lestrade's hair, Mycroft suddenly got fat, but most importantly, JOHN HAS A FREAKING MUSTACHE! I know that three years has passed between seasons two and three-it's close, though, it's been two years since the Sherlock fall- it just doesn't feel like it. I'm really excited to see John's reaction to seeing Sherlock alive. Three years is quite a long time. When I first found out it was a three year span in-between, I didn't understand why it had to be that long, but then I started thinking. Sherlock needed things to mellow down a bit before he came back. I'm also excited on seeing what happens between Molly and Sherlock-I ship them-because she didn't have as strong feelings for him in season 2. But, let's not forget what he said about how Molly "always counted" before the scene with Moriarty. I can't wait to finally understand how Sherlock faked his own death, although I do have some theories. In other words, I just can't wait six more months for the season. Tell me what you thought of the trailer and what you're excited for in the new season, and I'll be sure to reply.

-Lauren

1 comment: