Saturday, November 1, 2014

10 Infinite Weeks: Infinite Limits Review

PLEASE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT READING THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE BOOK BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A SHIT LOAD OF SPOILERS. 

First of all, HOLY CRAP. I COULDNT FUNCTION AT ALL AND I DIDNT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL BECAUSE FEELS BUT I JUST UGH. Told you there'd be caps locks, Megan. 

When I started reading, I became overwhelmed with a sense of nostalgia because man oh man, did I miss these characters. Reading Infinite Limits was a nice break from Stephen King, although Doctor Sleep is definitely giving me feels. Buuuut Infinite Limits definitely topped the charts. Why? Read on, if you dare. 

First off, CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. HOLY CRAP, CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS BECAUSE YALL HAVE BLOSSOMED INTO BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES. A quote taken from one of my Who Is Charleigh McAfee post. I love it how Audrina and Jade learn to let go and move on. It just goes to show how much people can change, no matter how long it takes. And it sure did take a long time, lemme tell ya. 

Let me focus on Audrina specifically. She kept going back to Pax and then she finally let him go because she realized that he didn't need her like she thought he did. I thought that that was especially hard to do because you're letting go of someone who means so much to you. Good job, girl. I mean, I don't love you, but I commend you for that. 

AND JADE. MY BABY. I WANT TO HUG YOU. also great development. I love how she chose to move away from all of her troubles because with people, they sometimes don't chose to do that. They let their problems follow them. But Jade didn't. She tried to fix them... Or at least get away from them. That's literally my situation right now. 

Silas and Larson. Stop being cute and supportive of each other. I love how Silas was just supportive and ready to lend Larson a hand or shoulder or whatever the phrase is. I'm super tired, so I honestly don't care. And then Larson finally gets the courage to tell Silas everything. DEVELOPMENT. UGH. 

okay, pax. Who I never call Paxton. The whole "Pax committing suicide thing." I liked it in the sense of "wow, thanks for acknowledging that this is an actual thing." But I hated it because wow, Pax could actually die. No. Just Pax in general was great. He wanted to fix things and he did. Granted it wasn't easy, but he did it anyway. Just goes to show that if you really want something, you can get it if you try hard enough. 

CHARLEIGH AND LOGAN WERE SO CUTE. UGH. That's all

All in all, the book was fantastic. With its ups and downs, it left you on the edge of your seat. It left you in tears or laughter or tears of laughter. Whatever you prefer. The book was just amazing. Okay? Okay. Go read it. Now. Please. So I'll be happy and can get sleep at night. Ha. Just remember that it's okay to be happy. :)

DFTBA,
Lauren. 


No comments:

Post a Comment